We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provide to us via one of our websites, including www.cityandguildsgroup.com, www.cityandguilds.com and www.i-l-m.com (the Sites). For example, the information you provide if you subscribe to our newsletters, notifications, enter a promotion, complete a survey, request information, or purchase goods or services via the Sites;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- to send newsletters and/or notifications to you if you have signed up to receive them;
- to provide you with information about our products, services, and upcoming events if you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to notify you about any important information about, or changes to, our products and services
- to provide you with products and services requested by you;
- if it is reasonably necessary to contact you for any reason relating to the provision of products or services to you.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring usage of the Sites in order to help us to develop our Sites and services. We may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
Disclosure of your personal information
We will not sell or license your personal information to any third party. However, we may disclose your personal information:
- to any member of the City & Guilds Group (which includes City and Guilds Kineo Limited and The Oxford Group Consulting and Training Limited);
- contractors engaged by us to provide services on our behalf;
- in order to provide you with any products or services you have purchased or requested;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation to do so.
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
All personal information provided to us is either stored on our secure servers located in the UK, or on the secure servers of sub-contractors that we have engaged to provide services on our behalf.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to or from our site.
We will not transfer your personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area that do not have adequate data security law.